With a career background in professional services, (having worked for both PwC and EY) , Nick is an accomplished management consultant with a wealth of experience in technology enabled business transformation, program advisory services, IT advisory and Office of the CIO functions.
In a career spanning nearly 20 years, one of his main areas of focus has been helping clients to define future state target operating models which align business and IT strategy and ultimately, drive the benefit and value from multi-million dollar program investments.
- Consulting Director - Resulting
- Independent Management Consultant (for EY via Resulting)
- Management Consultant - HCL AXON
- Senior Manager - EY
- SAP AMS Practice Lead - IBM
- Management Consultant - PwC
- Chef de Projet - Andersen Consulting (Paris)
- SAP Consultant - Thyssen Krupp